- Keep your User ID, Mandiri Internet PIN and Token PIN safe at all times.
- Change your Mandiri Internet PIN and Token PIN regularly.
- Do not create a Mandiri Internet PIN that is easy to guess, such as your birth date.
- Do not share your User ID, Mandiri Internet PIN or Token PIN to anybody, including bank officials.
- Be wary of e-mails that are purportedly from Bank Mandiri, asking you to update your Mandiri Internet Banking data.
- Bank Mandiri never asks your data by email, letter, SMS, telephone or in any other way.
- If you receive an email, letter, SMS, or phone call asking you for your User ID, Mandiri Internet PIN or token PIN, immediately contact us at Mandiri Call 14000 or Twitter @mandiricare.
- For information on the latest phishing scams, go to "Beware of Scams" on the Bank Mandiri homepage at www.bankmandiri.co.id.